Here are 25 Uses for Tea Tree Oil from KeeperoftheHome:
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
4. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner
5. Treats acne.
6. Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
7. A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
8. Removes ticks
9. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
10. Helps remove skin tags.
11. Naturally cures bad breath.
12. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
13. Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
14. Soothes insect bites.
15. Treats ringworm.
16. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
17. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
18. Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
19. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
20. Relieves earaches
21. Freshen laundry
22. Helps freshen carpet.
23. Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
24. Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
25. Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
To learn more information on this 25 uses for tea tree oil, kindly check the link below…