Here are 25 Uses for Tea Tree Oil from KeeperoftheHome:
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
4. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner
5. Treats acne.
6. Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
7. A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
8. Removes ticks
9. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
10. Helps remove skin tags.
11. Naturally cures bad breath.
12. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
13. Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
14. Soothes insect bites.
15. Treats ringworm.
16. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
17. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
18. Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
19. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
20. Relieves earaches
21. Freshen laundry
22. Helps freshen carpet.
23. Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
24. Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
25. Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
To learn more information on this 25 uses for tea tree oil, kindly check the link below…
25 Uses for Tea Tree Oil for Healthy Living
Okay, I have been a fan of coconut oil for a few years now. I was just using it on my face, neck and chest at night to avoid wrinkles and for a cheap make up remover, but lately I have learned so many other amazing reasons to use it!
For example, I always use olive oil when I am cooking my veggies. Then I learned that you should not heat up olive oil because if you heat the oil too high, the beneficial compounds in oil start to degrade, and potentially health-harming compounds form.. When you need to heat up oil, you need to use coconut oil. I have been using this instead of using a non-stick spray as well. I also have used it for my acid reflux.
Here are 101 uses for Coconut oil from SkinnyMs.com:
Health Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil:
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves thyroid function
- Aids with digestion
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Suppresses the appetite
- Treats Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- Improves immune function
- Relieves stress
- Increases metabolism
- Works as a natural energy boost
- Moisturizes dry or chapped nostrils
- Soothes achy muscles
- Prevents dandruff- when used as a shampoo
- Treats eczema or psoriasis- by ingesting and using topically
- Treats ringworm
- Soothes sore throats- when gargled with
- Cures yeast infections- both internal and external
- Promotes weight loss
- Treats cold sores
- Treats pink eye
- Prevents hangnails- when rubbed into the cuticle
- Treats small cuts and scrapes
- Treats minor skin irritations
- Treats bee stings or insect bites
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Prevents and cures urinary tract infections
- Clears up acne
- Assists with menopausal dryness
- Eliminates congestion
- Prevents gingivitis
- Treats rosacea
- Removes warts
- Soothes dry/itchy eyes
- Treats jock itch
- Eliminates head lice
- Eliminates nausea- when rubbed on the inside of the wrist
- Relieves sunburn pain
- Works as a natural lubricant- not to be used with latex
- Treats athlete’s foot
- Prevents swimmer’s ear
- Eliminates bad breath
- Treats hives
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil to New or Expectant Mothers:
- Helps to prevent gestational diabetes
- Assists in removing newborn meconium
- Soothes diaper rash
- Increases milk production
- Soothes chapped or cracked nipples due to nursing
- Soothes pain due to teething
- Cures Cradle Cap
Beauty and Hygiene Benefits
- Eliminates stretch marks
- Smooths wrinkles
- Works as a facial scrub- when mixed with baking soda
- Conditions lips as an ingredient in natural lip balm
- Works as a deep conditioner for hair
- Prevents natural body odor when rubbed under the arms
- Cleanses skin as a natural soap
- Removes makeup
- Moisturizes as a bath oil
- Eliminates dry or cracked heels
- Eliminates and fades ages spots
- Cleans mascara brushes
- Conditions eye lashes
- Moisturizes and firms the skin around the eye
- Works as a natural face wash
- Prevents hair dye from running onto the face when rubbed along the hairline
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Strengthens nails
- Improves skin tone
- Prevents sagging skin
Cooking Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil:
- A healthy addition to salad oils
- Substitutes for vegetable oils in baked goods
- Substitutes for frying oils
- Substitutes for butter
- Tenderizes roast meats
- Adds nutrients to soups and stews
- Sweetens teas and coffees
- Flavors ice cubes for cold drinks
Other Household Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Conditions cutting boards
- Polishes metal
- Moisturizes leather
- Seasons cast iron skillets
- Replaces WD-40
- Creates a natural insect repellant when mixed with peppermint oil
- Prevents freezer burn
- Cleanses tubs and showers
- Polishes stainless steel
- Cleans barbecues
- Removes wax
- Removes insects from bumpers
- Removes sap
- Unsticks stubborn zippers
- Polishes shoes
- Lubricates bike chains
- Shines plant leaves
- Lubricates guitar strings
- Removes gum from hair and fabrics
- Replaces other oils in play dough and Goo recipes
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil to Your Pet:
- Improves bad breath
- Shampoos and conditions fur
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Prevents kitty litter from sticking to the tray
I have been working out more than ever lately! One of the new workouts I have been doing is kickboxing and I love it — minus all the broken blood vessels on my knuckles! It is seriously the best full body work out and it makes my hour work out fly by!
Here are benefits of Kickboxing by Livestrong.com:
Kickboxing provides for an overall cardiovascular workout that aids in weight loss. It also helps to tone the overall body through a series of punching, kicking and various other movements. Women find kickboxing allows them to receive a cardio and resistance workout at the same time, according to American Fitness Professional and Associates (AFPA).
Kickboxing for women is a total-body exercise, according to AFPA. Kickboxing will work out the entire body and not just target areas. Kickboxing allows for women to strengthen, tone and reduce fat all at the same time. Since kickboxing is a total-body workout, women will also increase flexibility, burn calories, improve coordination and increase cardiovascular fitness.
Kickboxing for women can be used as a means of self defense, according to AFPA. During kickboxing classes, the instructor focuses on teaching kicks, punches, knee-ups and bobbing and weaving. Participants doing kickboxing also learn how to gauge distance and landing punches and kicks. Most moves will be practiced on bags to help with landing the move on a particular object. The bobbing and weaving, kicks, knee-ups and punches can all be used for self defense if ever needed.
Kickboxing can be used as a form of stress relief as well. With stress, it produces enzymes that lower the amount of endorphins. During kickboxing and various other types of exercise, endorphins are released in the body that relieve pain and aid in decreasing depression, according to AFPA.